Transport Administration Coordinator
PrixCar Services is committed to providing a first-class service to its' prestigious automotive client base.
We are currently looking for Transport Administration Coordinator to join our Transport Department based in the Altona North. This person will be responsible for maximising the efficiency of the department by providing excellent administrative support and coordinating the department requirements.
Some of the core responsibilities of the role include but not limited to the following:
- New Company Driver administration including ensuring all required paperwork is received, liaising with HR & Payroll, updating and uploading required information into FNSS and Rapid as required;
- Organising, maintaining and ordering of office, kitchen supplies, uniforms, office equipment and amenities;
- Carrying out action items from toolbox, organising travel, accommodation and catering as required;
- Organising mail bag requirements, petty cash handling and administration;
- Ensuring inductions are up to date;
- Front office reception and taking calls from customers and coordinating Customer calls for pickup of vehicles
- Payroll support – data entry, reviewing and finalisation of runs sheets;
- Invoice, Purchase Order generation; receipting and invoice approval;
- Administration and coordination of Police Checks and Medicals;
- Processing damage claims, processing driver parking infringements and Notice to Produce documents;
- Processing driver wharf dockets and Manifesting fleet;
- ANL (part of Toll Shipping) Reconciliation – reconciling the Toll invoices against our manifesting;
- Administration and coordination of new sub-contractor Driver paperwork;
- Conducting Inductions, updating FNSS and Rapid;
- Entering Sub-contractor rates and update dealer codes in FNSS;
- Getting Drivers BFM (Basic Fatigue Management) trained and accredited;
- Data entry of driver breaches, processing of driver Deductions/Reimbursements forms and run sheet administration.
- Have intermediate Microsoft suite skills;
- Have the ability to build a positive working relationship with stakeholders;
- Have strong personal initiative and a desire to learn and grow;
- Have strong time management and planning skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal;
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy;
- Flexible, personable and good problem solver.
If you feel that this challenge and opportunity is right for you, we would love to hear from you.
Prixcar is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages and values diversity and inclusion. If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Prixcar values of Play, Passion and Care underpin everything we do. We PLAY as a team, provide service excellence with PASSION and we CARE for our people and customers. Join us and be part of our industry changing journey!
Please note that all potential Prixcar team members are subject to medical and background checks.