Administration Assistant & Client Liaison Officer
PrixCar Services is committed to providing a first-class service to its' prestigious automotive client base. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic person to take on this position at our Wingfield Office. Predominantly, the position provides a seamless interface between our customers and PrixCar and all the administration that goes on behind the scenes to make this happen.
- Customer service experience/Data entry;
- A team player, with good communication skills;
- Prior experience in managing a number of projects;
- Payroll duties, including collation and data entry
- Must be computer literate especially in using Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Previous experience in administrative controls/procedures;
- Payroll duties, including collation and data entry;
- Experience with purchase orders and invoicing, ideally in tech one/ADI or similar software applications;
- An office all-rounder.
This role is a fast paced role and will suit someone with energy, personal drive and flexibility.
You will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be highly organised and show good attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines is essential.
Key accountabilities include:
- Day to day administration tasks;
- Liaising with our external/internal customers;
- Proving cost effective solutions for our customers;
- Entering all orders/pricing into our system with high precision in a timely manner;
- Support our customers’ needs through quoting, booking and order entry;
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service relations and profile;
- Maintain computer-based information, data systems and generate reports/invoices as required;
- Maintain a high standard of office housekeeping at all times;
- General filing;
- Other duties as required by management.
Skills & Experience for Success:
- Strong team player;
- Self-starter who maintains a high standard of work while working under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Exceptional personal attributes of honesty, integrity, reliability and professionalism;
- Ability to work autonomously and engage within a team environment;
- Well-developed system skills and experience (Intermediate to Advance level Excel).
If you feel that this challenge and opportunity is right for you, please send through a Covering Letter and Resume - we would love to hear from you!
Prixcar is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages and values diversity and inclusion. If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Prixcar values of Play, Passion and Care underpin everything we do. We PLAY as a team, provide service excellence with PASSION and we CARE for our people and customers. Join us and be part of our industry changing journey!
Please note that all potential Prixcar team members are subject to medical and background checks.