HSEQ Coordinator - SA/NT
PrixCar Services is committed to providing a first-class service to its' prestigious automotive client base.
We are currently seeking a focused and experienced HSEQ Coordinator to join the Prixcar HSEQ team at our Wingfield branch.
- Manage system where standard process and reporting tools are housed and utilised accordingly;
- Implement methods so product quality in all stages of vehicle handling is of the highest order and meets/ exceeds customer expectation;
- Input, development and review of management system policies, manuals, procedures work instructions, SWMS/JSA to identify areas of improvement;
- Identify, plan and deliver HSEQ training requirements, technical support, coaching and mentoring to management and the general workforce, creating positive HSEQ culture;
- Implement LEAN principles;
- Conduct internal product, facility and HSEQ audits as well as collate and distribute relevant reporting;
- Coordinate and/or conduct process and HSEQ inspections as well as participate in incident investigations and identification of corrective actions;
- Monitor and consult all employee types of HSEQ changes to processes, documentation and practice in line with legislative and PrixCar Services expectations;
- Ensure HSEQ failures, weaknesses, risks and incidents are reported, investigated with preventative actions implemented to eliminate re-occurrence.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety;
- Certificate in Internal Auditing;
- Strong claims management experience;
- Understanding of ISO management systems (e.g., ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHS18001);
- Understanding of LEAN principles;
- At least two years’ experience in a HSEQ role.
All potential Prixcar team members will be required to successfully complete background and medical checks.
If you feel that this challenge and opportunity is right for you, please send through a Covering Letter and Resume - we would love to hear from you!
Prixcar is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages and values diversity and inclusion. If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Prixcar values of Play, Passion and Care underpin everything we do. We PLAY as a team, provide service excellence with PASSION and we CARE for our people and customers. Join us and be part of our industry changing journey!